Students of most of the college suffer from the disease of not downloading movies | games | any data from Torrent.
Most of the college use Cyberoam. Cyberoam is a vendor for information security products and services .It is highly secured internet client and it blocks all the types of proxies like http,CGI, socks(4/5), Ftp, high anonimity. There are also many other clients which provide such kind of services. Even in Corporate world ,companies use these vendor’s to block some sites like FB,YouTUBE etc…
So no need to go anywhere just follow the below instructions and you’ll be able to download any thing from torrent using utorrent client (not tested for bit torrent).
1) First open the Torrent file in utorrent client which you must have downloaded from http://torrentz.eu/.(i hope you can do that!!!)
2) Right click on the torrent file in utorrent and go to Properties(See the pic below).
3) You have new window with tabs General & Advanced. In the General tab in the first text box(Trackers) there will be some trackers(udp’s and http’s). Update them with the trackers given below(also see the pic):
4)Now fo to Options -> Preferences .
5) On the new window on the left side panel click on Bit Torrent and change Outgoing to Forced. Click Apply and ok.
6) Now Right click on the file in utorrent and click Update tracker
Thanks For reading. Tune in for more tricks!!!1